Jan 3, 2009

Steve Boatman Photography

To begin, I have decided to create this blog in an effort to publish some of my Portfolio in Photography & Editing.
So this is where I'll showcase some of my work for some public constructive criticism.

There are going to be a few things to abide by here, however
  • If you don't like it, keep it to yourself.
  • If you just want to spam a comment, don't bother - I'll delete it.
  • If you're just going to say "mine's better", don't bother - I'll delete that, too.
But then again,
  • If you have some advice you'd like to share, feel free.
  • If you like what you see, tell me!
  • If you'd like me to check out some of your work, link me!
  • If you just want to say "Hello", then go for it.

Now. Let the blogging begin,...

No comments:

Post a Comment